Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Challenges


I believe that challenges keep men interested in life. They create vigor and increased testosterone levels, two things severely lacking in our fat and metrosexualized society. My latest challenge is the catfish.....

Last month bass fishing was so good that it was almost too easy. I didn't set any lake records or anything, but I was catching lots of fish and quality fish everytime I went. For a change of pace I've been catfishing lately, but without much success. I've tried several different places, different times of day, but the finny fiends are besting me. I have one more place to try, and I think that today is going to be the day that mister whiskers will be subdued. Chris and I are going to try in shallower water armed with jugs and rod/reels. Shad, perch, hotdogs, red meat, soured feed, and maybe dynomite. We will face this challenge and overcome. I'll report the outcome tomorrow.

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.