Friday, May 23, 2008

Update


I started this blogging thing several months ago and haven't done much with it. I think a total of 2 people have even looked at it. Oh well.

Annie came on out to see us February 28th. I've just been working and being a daddy. It's been a good spring. Fishing has been good when I've been able to go. Jones has been fishing with me some and helping me with a little garden in the backyard. Reminds me of the Bellamy Bros. song, "Old Hippie", ...he grows a little garden in the backyard by the fence, he's consuming what he's growing, now a days in self defense, he gets out there in the twighlight zone sometimes, when it just don't make no sense..... Georgia is still half crazy, but reminds me a lot of myself. Leslie gets by a day at a time changing diapers and driving a mini-van. We'll have been married five years next month. Some how she gets prettier and more fun as time goes by. I guess it's like Gus said, "The older the violin the sweeter the music."

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.