Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Infirmary on Oak Chase Trail



We've all had the crud this week. I don't know if that's a real illness, but that's what my mama always called it. I thought it had climaxed a couple of days ago and we were on the mend, but last night was no so bueno.
I've had a bad bout with sinus pressure so that my eyeballs and my teeth hurt, but I feel better than I have the last couple of days.
Georgia threw up in her bed three or four times last night. Annie threw up a couple of times just before Leslie and I went to bed. Leslie started tossing her stomache contents in the wee hours of the morning. Jones slept through it all and seems to be unaffected today, though she had some trouble a couple of days ago.
Pray for us that we might be restored to our much wanted and needed health and for some ready recollection too.

1 comment:

LisaN said...

So sorry you guys are sick. At least you still have your sense of humor with the pumpkin picture. May God bring health to your home soon!

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.