Wednesday, November 5, 2008

RVS_7


As per request I'll begin a series of posts about RVS.....

Ours could be seen as a strange friendship......He doesn't like outside, he doesn't like Texas, doesn't hunt or fish. He wears a tie to work everyday. He loves video games.

In spite of all of this we have been close friends almost fifteen years. He is a man of God. He is loyal. He appreciates good music, and even attended a Willie concert with me once upon a time. I love his family. His dad officiated the wedding of me to my wife. His mom is one of the most brilliant minds I've ever known... http://www.latayne.com/ His sister drips with niceness. His wife has been a friend to my wife. He was there when my first child was born. He makes me laugh, and if you ever need someone for your volleyball team he's pretty good. He'll tell you so himself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, Ryan is one of God's finest men. And he has been so blessed to have your friendship, Jason, I mean Justin. We love you dearly.

Latayne

Noel Green said...

Hi Justin and Leslie!

What a precious note about my family. Thank you for loving us. Especially, thanks for being a friend to my brother.

We love you!

Love,
Celeste

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.