Saturday, February 14, 2009

On the street where you live




Daddy,
Will you be our valentine?



To My Guy,
O, how sweet it is to be loved by you. And as time goes by, I love you more and more. I will always love you. I am so glad that you are in my life. You are such a loving,devoted,passionate and terrific husband and father. I want you to know that you are always on my mind. Thank you for being a good listener when I need to get my word count in for the day. :-) And know that I'll be there for you when you need to lean on me. So as we celebrate this crazy little thing called love, Justin, I want you to be reminded that I'm crazy for you and that I can't stop loving you.
Your Wife

PS. I love you
PPS. How many "Love" songs can you find?

1 comment:

The Northrups said...

8 - I found 8. Do I win? ;-)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.