Monday, March 1, 2010

Leslie's bd 1-22

My mom and I drove with the girls from Temple to Amarillo on Wednesday the 20th. I spent my birthday in Amarillo with my mom. We took the girls to Mr. Gatti's for lunch and then I was treated to dinner at My Thai. We went to the bounce place and the park. The girls had a fun morning with Cindy G. and one of her granddaughters. I had a great kidless lunch with some friends. Then Sunday morning we found out that my Papaw had fallen Sat. night. The rest of the trip was going back and forth from the hospital with my mom. My cousin, mom and I were able to really clean his apartment on Monday. I am happy to report that this past Friday, Feb.27, he was able to return to his apartment with long term care coming in to help him. His ribs are still not completely healed, so please continue praying for him.


No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.