Wednesday, June 2, 2010

birthday and yesterday's highlight

We are going to the hospital this morning.
Should have a boy on the ground this afternoon.
Pictures and updates should be posted soon.

Yesterday morning Jones and I went to Austin to pick up Granola from the airport. We were a little early so we decided to kill some time by riding the escalator. While we were walking from the top of the up one over to the down one we passed Willie Nelson. I was star struck and Jones just said, "Hey, Dad, there's Willie."
He was gracious when I introduced him to Jones and her shyness kicked in and she wouldn't speak to him. We visited for just a minute and then he was on his way.
I don't have a picture to post because I didn't have a camera with me. Don't have one on my phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Sorry you don't have pictures, but it sounds like an incredible meeting! ;0) Can't wait to see pics of your son!

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.