Friday, June 18, 2010

MHR

This is Justin painting toe nails. :)




MyHusband Rocks:
1. He loves God
2. He loves me
3. He loves our family
4. Is a terrific father
5. He likes music
6. Especially Willie Nelson
7. He likes his pick up truck
8. He likes to fish
9. He likes to be outdoors
10. And in his boat
11. He likes to snuggle with me on the couch with ice cream and the Office rather than going out for a date
12. He's tall and handsome
13. He has let me sleep in the past couple of weeks. Thank you!
14. He likes to cook and has done the majority of it recently, Thank you!
15. He took all the laundry to the laundry mat and did a weeks worth in one hour. Thank you!
16. He likes to read
17. He is smart
18. He is selfless in that he works crazy hours so I can stay home.
19. I like how we live in spontaneity
20. He's a good friend
21. I love you, Justin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that Justin paints the girls toenails! ;0) Happy Father's Day!

Justin said...

DISCLAIMER: I don't/didn't paint toenails. I was just supervising and cleaning up messes.

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.