Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amarillo, TX

Friday morning, July 16, we left the house at 630am and it took us 11 hours to get to Amarillo. This is including all stops. I was blessed to have Kim S. ride with us to Lubbock. I really enjoyed getting to know her better and she was a tremendous help with the kids, especially with the girls while I was feeding West. We had a fun time with Gran-nola and Papa in Amarillo. We were able to visit Great Papaw everyday and the kids and I took him out to lunch on Friday. I was able to get some much needed rest, an adult lunch with my Amarillo friends, a 10pm movie with my cousin A, and several fabulous Almond Joy snow cones. The girls had a great time at Jump N Jive with some friends from Amarillo and some from Denver who were back visiting family too. We went swimming twice and also did a little school shopping (the picture of Jones is her playing dress up, not her school clothes). There were some fun times with cousins Conner, Zane, Amy and Emily and some snails. Everyday the kids and I were spoiled by grandparents and were tuckered out by the end of the day.











No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.