Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez

This week's song is for Brant, who is working hard in Louisiana, and for my buddy, Ethan Ribeiro, who knew all the words to this song when he was 6 and used to sing it with me at church.  I'd also like to announce that my new favorite TV show is "Swamp People."

This has always been one of my favorite driving down the highway with the windows down singing it loud songs.
I was fortunate enough to see Mel McDaniel perform at the Grand Old Opry during my Nashville stint. 
Turn it up, kick off your shoes, and go dance in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Fayegan said...

Ethan's grinning ear to ear not only did you mention him on your blog But you put his favorite song on it.

Mark and Destin Brannon said...

Now you're speaking my language! Let the good times roll!

The Northrups said...

This is also one of my all time favorite songs! My dad and I sang this together over and over on our 5 day roadtrip moving from Florida to Arizona (1989).

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.