Friday, March 4, 2011

In the Corner of My Mind Stands a Jukebox


I've said before that I usually I pick the song of the week by using whatever song has been stuck in my head.  This week's song may only get airplay in December, but it's what has been playing over and over in my mind so here it is.    I confess that I only know a few of the words.   
"It's the most wonderful time of the year" and "It's the hap-happiest season of all" are the words that have made it the #1 song on the jukebox this week.  I've mostly been making up JB originals for the rest of the words.  I think rappers call it sampling and free-styling. 

It's the most wonderful time of the year
The trees are all budding
The crappie are biting
Vacation is near....
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.