Friday, May 14, 2010

MOPS, Mother's Day, MHR

Our last MOPS meeting was last week and we had a party! Lots of food, friends and a clown.

































Mother's Day was fantastic! We celebrated on Saturday by going to a couple of Estate sales, then we had lunch at Texas Roadhouse followed by naptime. My wonderful gift was a new vacuum! Justin and I discussed this tricky gift. But, it was my choice and I am extremely happy about this years gift. He put the girls to bed and I went to Redbox and then bought myself and Justin an ice cream treat! Justin went to work later that night, so Sunday the girls and I went to church and then to lunch with the Northrups. We are turning Mother's Day lunch together into a tradition :)




















My Husband Rocks for several reasons, but the one I want to brag on this time is that he is willing to indulge me in my crazy pregnant moods! He put together Wests' bed, cradle, dresser and car seat all in one morning. He's offered to go get me ice cream late at night. He's cooked lots of meals for us lately and done the dishes. He does the grocery shopping, the yard work, cleans the garage, works on our budget and on top of all that he goes to work for 36hrs. He has been such a big help this last month! He hasn't complained once. Thank you! I love you!
Picture taken by Georgia

2 comments:

LisaN said...

Cool name! You guys are four for four with great names, in my humble opinion. :-) So excited for you!! You will love having a boy. And he will love having big sisters! Just as long as they don't put makeup and dress-up clothes on him, that is...

The Northrups said...

Yay for fun Mother's Day traditions :-)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.