Monday, May 11, 2009

MHR, Bunks, Mother's Day




My wonderful husband ROCKED this past week! I was able to spend about four hours on Friday, a couple of hours on Saturday and a couple of hours on Sunday free of house and girls. Thanks Justin!! I am so proud of husbands ability to sing and I beam when people compliment his singing to me. He also rocks, because I received flowers, fresh cut flowers, from him and the girls. Aren't they gorgeous :)!


We had been discussing about getting some bunk beds for Jones and Georgia and had a plan to purchase them this week. But, on Thursday, Terri brought us some cookie dough and we were just talking about this and that and the subject came up about beds. She had some in her garage and offered them to us if we liked them. Justin and her son moved them to our house the next day. On Saturday, Justin and Jones went to buy mattress and sheets. Such a sweet daddy, Justin took Jones to Target for her to pick out her sheets! Jones picked out HSM sheets and a throw blanket. I was going to take Georgia, but at the last minute she backed out to stay at home with daddy. She told me she wanted green. And I found green and pink polka dot sheets.




Sunday morning moms were treated to muffins, coffee and juice and a mothers day video. Mother's Day pictures were taken at church by Emma and Paige. They are fifth graders that are in 4H photography and they had set up for pictures to be taken during class time. I don't think the girls smiled in their photo, and we will find out soon. We forgot our personal camera, so BIG Thanks to Kirsten for these shots after church. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bunks! I've been thinking about getting a bunk bed for Branson, but was afraid he would kill himself jumping off the top bunk or something (he's a wild one). Maybe in a couple of years we'll be brave enough to try it! Happy late Mother's Day!

The Northrups said...

The flowers aer sooo pretty!! And the bunk bed is great - that color is nice and light and definitely feminine ;-) Perfect!

Chris and Amanda said...

I was blog surfing and found you guys - how fun to see all your girls. I can't remember if mom told me you had 3. Hope you and your family are well!

-Amanda (Clark)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.