Friday, May 29, 2009

My husband Rocks-Protection


I am proud to say that I have a husband that towers over the most of us and is so strong. He makes me feel protected just by being near him and even more when he holds me. He is my knight when he kills the spiders, the wasps, takes care of the fire ants, scares away the door to door salesmen, and could handle the college guys living next door. He is a very protective father too. He has taught the girls about "bad" dogs and cats and Jones now has a big stick she keeps in the garage. Which came in handy two days ago when two pit bulls and a white lab came up to the garage. I wish Justin had been here to see Jones. She had her stick down by her side and was telling Georgia to come get me. She had her firm voice and was prepared to protect Georgia. Justin has taught her well! (I was by the garage in the laundry room, got the girls in and the dogs out, garage door down, and called animal control) I feel protected knowing that Justin knows how to use a gun and a filet knife(for animals only, of course, but if the threat was ever there he would be ready). Thank you Jimmy and Granddaddy for teaching and taking your son and grandson fishing and hunting. I am blessed to have a mighty man!

1 comment:

The Northrups said...

That is a very cool blog entry!!!

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.