Friday, May 22, 2009

My husband




My husband rocks this week because he took Annie and me on the boat for the first time! The whole family went to Lake Belton on the boat! It was a terrific two hours. We fished a little and Georgia drove us fast! Jones found turtles in the water and a deer on the hill. The girls waded some before we left. Annie did great! She didn't fuss about her life jacket and was content to just sit and watch and then splash the water before we left. When we got home, Justin cooked supper and cleaned up afterwards :). I gave the girls a bath, then storytime, then Justin and the girls YouTubed awhile and then they were off to bed. It was a nice family night. So, my Justin, thank you for taking us all out on a boating adventure. I love you!

1 comment:

The Northrups said...

Sounds so fun! I'm excited for Jaso and Madalyn and I to have a lake day (and Dallas, too!)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.