Friday, July 17, 2009

Bears, Dorothy and Toes

Georgia's quote: "Did you know that bears have bear(bare) bottoms."

Jones went to WalMart today dressed as Dorothy carrying Toto in a purse. I did warn her that people were going to talk to her and call her Dorothy. And they did. She handled it very well.


The girls are so excited that I am painting toe nails. They want theirs done all the time. Today, I was working on Kirsten's toes and I got up for a cup of water. Annie got in my chair and put the towel on her lap, patted the towel for Kirsten to put her foot up, and (with a clean brush)started painting her toes. She was very serious about the job.






Here are a few more that I have done:

3 comments:

The Northrups said...

Those yellow flowers are awesome!!

Fayegan said...

I can hardly wait to see you again so Anne can do my toes too Samantha wants to see the girls again

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I love the pink with white and black! Wish we were closer so you could do mine. :)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.