Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sea World 10-30-10


I love Sea World. It's a happy place for me. I love going. I figured that I have had a season ticket every year since 2002. I like the walk, the smell of fish, the scenery, the families, the happiness of it all. I like that the girls love to go and don't get tired of going.

I love seeing the animals. I love watching my kids watch the shows and animals with excitement and amazement on their faces. I love that we get to talk about the awesomeness of God when we see these magnificent sea creatures. I love hearing people around me gasp with awe when they see Shamu, the beluga whale, the dolphins, the otter, the walrus, or the acrobats for the first time. It makes me smile to hear them, to hear the excitement in their voices and know they love being there too.

I cry at the Shamu show every time. I tear up when they have past and present military stand up to be applauded. I love having the opportunity to explain why they are standing and why we are clapping. I cry when they talk about living out your dreams. And I know that I am living out mine when I look at Justin and our precious children.







Can you see the whale on his shirt?






















We went with Andrea, Mikayla and Ethan for the first half of the day. They had to leave early and we stayed for three more hours. The girls did SO good with it just being me and them. I am so proud of Jones, Georgia and Annie! West too, but he's not Sea World mobile yet. There was a trick or treating area and pumpkins everywhere. West grabbed some cotton candy. He liked it! Of course, so did everyone else, it was a fun treat.





No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.