Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!

Our dear friend took this picture of me and the kids. We gave it to Justin for his valentine along with a new bicycle seat. The girls received a new necklace and some lacing cards. West's valentine was a car track tower. I was blessed with a delivery of beautiful roses and chocolates. We had a roasted turkey, corn casserole, and green bean dinner with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

Jones and Georgia made a decorative plate for their teachers for Valentine's Day.





















3 comments:

LisaN said...

LOVE the picture of you and the girls!!

LisaN said...

P.S. Duh, and West. I meant to say "you and the KIDS". Sorry. Can I plead postpartum brain? ;-)

Leslie said...

It's ok, Lisa! I still say that most of the time too.

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.