Friday, February 25, 2011

My Husband Rocks!


My Justin Rocks~
He always has and will will always rock my world, but I haven' t told him(in print) lately.

I am currently reading three books right now. Two of which Justin gave me for my birthday. I want to share a part from one called "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God":
Remember that God has given you your husband to lead and protect you. Go to him and seek his counsel. Most times he will be able to see things more objectively than you. Perhaps he can help you work out a doable schedule without all the emotions, false guilt, or hormone fluctuations that may cloud the decision making process of a tired mom. Remember that God works through our submission for our good as well as for the good of our husbands. Trust that God will work through him. While we learn to trust, our husbands learn to lead.

The past nine months has been an emotional roller coaster for me with a kindergartner, a preschooler, a toddler, and a newborn. This paragraph was a great reminder of the strength of a strong husband and to lean on God and on my lord.

Justin, you lead our family in the ways of the Lord. You are gentle, kind and loving. You are faithful, brave and true. You are tall, handsome and strong. You calm me when I am overwhelmed. You guard me and protect me. You guard my time and give me assistance. You are trustworthy. I am thankful that you are my husband, because my husband rocks!



No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.