Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday Fishing Part 2

I had the camera with me yesterday, but forgot to get it out and take pictures of the Cunningham boys fishing adventure. I'll do better next time.
4 for 8 on the jugs yesterday afternoon. Biggest was a bluecat about 6-7lb. I caught a bunch of crappie before the boys got there, but most were undersized. The boys each caught fish, but the bite had slowed quite a bit.
Cleaning fish was entertaining. I think they went from being repulsed to being facinated as we examined the stomache contents of the largest catfish (There was an almost but not quite digested perch inside) and discussed the circle of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys had a great time, and maybe we can talk Kyle into sticking his hands in a fishes mouth next time! TC

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.