Sunday, March 29, 2009

Survey

My girls are gone and the house is quiet and quite boring, so I've been spending a lot of time online.
My "surfing" is usually spent watching to see when I'm going to work, looking at the weather as it might relate to my work or fishing plans, our bank acounts, the Texas Fishing Forum, craig's list, and blogs. Jones and I like watching U tube videos together. I pay bills online twice a month, but that is because I have to, not for fun.

Survey questions:
Where do you spend your time on the internet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to see the results of your survey. I have at theory about youtube and men. As for me, I read your blog, I read my email and I've recently started checking out facebook. I still don't really get it though.

Sheila

Justin said...

I don't get facebook either. It kind of gives me the heebeejeebees. Is that how you spell it, Doc?
Please share your youtube theory. Are you saying that by watching it Jones is going to turn into a man? That's absurd.

Anonymous said...

I just check my e-mail and read a select few blogs. I think facebook is dumb and I refuse to buy into it (same thing with myspace), but I think I'm out of the norm on this one. Occasionally I'll do a google search for something specific, i.e. wording for a birthday invitation for one of the kids, but that's about the extent of my internet usage.

The Northrups said...

Well, blogging I guess! Or facebook ever since I caved to peer pressure, or hotmail.com. Sometimes wikipedia :-)

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.