Monday, March 9, 2009

Recon



I'm supposed to take Todd C and his boys, Will and Kyle, fishing this evening so I went out and did a little recon mission this morning. Put out 8 jugs and caught 5 catfish. Caught a few too small to keep crappie and the two in the picture. Hung a hybrid on my crappie jig, but he straightened the hook on my little jig when I got him close to the boat. Not bad for 2 hours on the water.

To any game warden who comes across this picture: Yes, the smallest fish is/was legal. 12 1/2 inches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought that the title of your post was "Reckon." Taken in combination with the picture, I was expecting that you "reckon the fish are biting." I made myself laugh when I realized my mistake. Is reckon even a real word?

Sister

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.