Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Monday before Christmas



I have three things to share with you from this particular Monday.

1. Monday morning around 7:00 Justin was leaving for work. Jones was still asleep and Justin went in to pat and kiss her goodbye. A few minutes later Jones was up and clinging to Justin and would not let him out the door. She is crying and grabbing and kicking and clinging onto Justin. I am trying to pry her off of him. I had her go to her room to calm down and when she was finished she could come have breakfast. She came out calm and we went about our morning. We were getting ready to go to the gym and I went into the girls room to get Annie's socks. What I saw was red on the ceiling and on the fabric hanging on the wall! Jones had colored them with red chapstick. I got her a rag and made her scrub. As she was scrubbing she began singing Salvation Belongs to Our God. It's hard to punish and be mad at a four year old who is signing to God!


2. Annie locked herself in the bathroom for the first time. I can not unlock the kind of doorknobs that are on our bathrooms. Annie remained calm brushing her teeth and adorning herself with headbands. Thanks to our great neighbor, Brad, for coming to our rescue.


3. Here is a picture of Jones and Georgia's afternoon of dress up.

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.