Friday, February 12, 2010

My Husband Rocks

My husband is incredibly awesome everyday, but especially this week!Tuesday night he was at work. About midnight I was so sick. He came home at 4am, I got up with the girls at 6:30, and then he got up at 11am. He took the girls to the store with him to get me some Gatorade, Sprite and crackers. He had a lunch date with his girls and when he got home I went to bed. I slept from 2 until after 6. He played the girls all afternoon and took them to church that evening. Thursday morning I took Jones to school and then took another nap when I got home. Justin cooked us lunch, homemade chicken pot pie, and then he went to work. Thursday night I received flowers that were delivered to our house. Thank you doesn't really seem like enough to say!

I tell this past week story to tell you, Justin, how much I truly love you, admire you, respect you, and am so thankful for you being my husband and father to our precious children. Thank you for being selfless when you work in the rain, in the cold, in the heat and at all hours of the day and night. I am so grateful to be able to stay at home with our children and help raise them in a Christian home with a godly man. I respect all the ways you lead this family and that you are head of this house. I want to thank you for all the times you cook and clean for me. And the times you let me sleep in late on the mornings when you are home. You are my logic and my sounding board. My confidant and best friend. I am so glad that you wooed me and won my affection seven years ago. And I cherish that you will love me today and tomorrow. I am blessed to love you, to serve you, to care for you, and to have and to hold you. I excitedly await to see where the next 54 years lead us. I am so glad that you are tattoo sure of me!
Thank you for the flowers.
I love you!
Your wife,
Leslie

No comments:

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.