Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the Road Again...

Business is continuing to improve. I’m working as an engineer on the road again. Sure beats being a switchman in the freight yard. The work is easier, it’s not wet and cold, and it pays better.
I’ve got a week of vacation coming in March. Nathan is going to come down and go camping and fishing with me for a few days.
We traveled to Odessa last weekend to celebrate my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. More on that in an upcoming post.
Leslie has been sick since last night. Coming out both ends. She’s pretty miserable and has been laid up in bed today. Please pray that she feels better tomorrow as I will probably be on my way to FtWorth and she’ll be solo with the girls.
I wish global warming had been real and not a myth. This cold and damp has me downright despondent.

2 comments:

The Northrups said...

If Leslie is still out of commission in the morning the girls can come over for a playdate :-)

Nola Crawford said...

Justin- I can come if Leslie wants me to help. I tried to call a couple of times yesterday but got voice mail. I can come ASAP. Please call on my cell.

Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.